Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009

On Rachel's first birthday we celebrated her life with us and her life now with God. Everyone that attended released a balloon in memory of Rachel. Family members sent a letter to Rachel inside of their balloons and friends (and family) sent a picture of Rachel attached to the balloons.

If you have found one of Rachel's balloons please say a prayer for Rachel and her family and sign our guestbook to let us know where and when you found it.

God Bless Rachel, her family and all those that she has touched in her short time here on earth!

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009 Part 1

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009 Part 2

Friday, October 10, 2008

For what I have always wished to experience has finally come true. I have never seen such a amazing beautiful baby. Rachel has taught me so much and I have not even known her for 1 hour. It really shows how fragile life really it. I wish the best for her and what ever time we have with her will be so special. I am very thankful to be a part and to get closer to the Grapes family. This has been a life changing experience. I love this family, they deserve so much. God please give Rachel as much time as possible with us. Love forever,

~Emma