Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009

On Rachel's first birthday we celebrated her life with us and her life now with God. Everyone that attended released a balloon in memory of Rachel. Family members sent a letter to Rachel inside of their balloons and friends (and family) sent a picture of Rachel attached to the balloons.

If you have found one of Rachel's balloons please say a prayer for Rachel and her family and sign our guestbook to let us know where and when you found it.

God Bless Rachel, her family and all those that she has touched in her short time here on earth!

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009 Part 1

Rachel Elaine Grapes Memorial Celebration 2009 Part 2

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jocelyn, Thank You so much for your prayers! My name is Amy, I am Rachel's aunt (Dad's sister) and it means so much to all of us that you took the time to let us know you found a balloon! Just sharing Rachel with others means that she can touch more people's lives than those she has already blessed. The impact she had on me is life changing, I have never experienced anything like it before, God sent me a message with that little angel and I just cannot put into words the joy, love and light that is now part of me because of her! Thank you again! God Bless you and your family!

No comments: